View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 07:43 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Yes unless you have it set to no returns. I still offer 14 days and if the seller returns it the item goes back through authentication so the buyer can't scam the seller by returning something different. The authentication thing is amazing in so many ways by getting rid of the tricks scammers use.
I did not know this, and yes it does seem to be very helpful.

Not to do the cliché' "walked to school uphill both ways" moment, I remember in the 90's and eBay was sending a money order to the seller and then they would send the item. The postal clerk thought I was a weirdo getting 25 money orders at a time each visit.

I never once, not a once got ripped off because the feedback system worked pretty decently.

It would have been a snap to rip off people but we just live in a different time, different society, different attitude. More so, I guess it was too niche to bring these clowns on too.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.