View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 01:22 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMcKenzie View Post
I have not associated the N cards with T215. I have not heard that the N226 cards are found in LA.

T215 are so rare, that it's hard to say there are a lot from LA. I have always heard that T215 are found in LA. T219 RC are also rare. I think gfg recently bought a large collection from a guy in LA. I think we both grabbed some from that sale.

For T213, even today, they pop up in LA and East Texas, and were certainly originally offered there.

A board member found more than half the known T207 RC from a guy in Baton Rouge around 2010. REA sold them as the "Louisiana Find".
The N cards were issued by the same brand that issued T215; it's the same Red Cross. I have not heard regional claims for them; in large part I suspect because less claims are made and become hobby fact about sets that do not feature base ball players.

I have no doubt T215 and T219 were issued in Louisiana. I have some doubts they were issued exclusively in Louisiana, or very close to its borders, as is normally said, as it is not a regional branding in 1911 as has always been said. I bought most of the cards from Dave's find that were sold; I think every card you didn't. I know I talked with Dave about it on the phone for awhile but I don't remember the state of origin of the walk-in. May well have been LA.

T213 I have never researched. ATC's brand managers do not own all brands at X factory; so they may or may not be related in the organization.

The T207 may well be a very small geography if even issued properly at all. This one I think is much more likely to be a weird ATC 'rule-breaking' distribution.