View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 06:52 PM
Ru.ss Khederi@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
Hey Russ,

Under your original agreement/contract with Goldin, did you have some kind of monthly or other periodic rental charge for them holding your cards in their vault? If so, I can maybe understand why a vault would possibly put in place and then enforce such a "fulfillment fee" if you suddenly decided to remove cards from their vault before some agreed upon minimum period of time, to make up for the loss of rental revenue. Or to also make up for the loss of the profit they may have expected if you sold your cards through them or a related company of theirs at some future date. Sort of akin to the idea an early withdrawal or early payoff penalty that many institutions will put in their agreements to insure they maximize their profits. Good luck in whatever you end up deciding to do. But do let us know what you find out.

Goldin had a 1% fulfillment fee which I had no problem with. Some of my cards are very valuable and any AH would be willing to pay that on my behalf to auction my cards. Goldin ALSO allowed my to establish insurance values which they had to accept and then posted on my vault pages. Collectors only posts values for PSA graded cards....really stupid. I have several valuable SGC and BVG cards as well as some high end dual graded cards. They refuse to assign values non PSA items. They even refuse to assign a value to PSA dual graded cards. these items.

Last edited by russkcpa; 02-17-2023 at 06:54 PM.