View Single Post
Old 02-13-2023, 03:02 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyElm View Post
Lefties were 'sinister,' the hand of the devil, so the nuns forced southpaw kids to write with their right hands. They tried that on my left-handed sister in Queens, but she got lucky when my parents switched her to public school where she could write normally and not tempt eternal damnation by signing someone's yearbook with her left hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCoxDodgers3B View Post
A wonderful, historical example of humanity being stupid for no reason. Who TF cares what hand is a person's dominant one? .
My uncle forced my 23 year old cousin to write right handed hoping he could become ambidextrous. The reasoning behind this was so that he could inherit all of the right handed fishing equipment.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo