View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 09:34 AM

Default Another EBAY is idiotic thread

I have about had it with EBAY with the Authenticity program.

I have sold 11 cards that fell under this umbrella and now have three items with issues.

The first card under this program couldn't bless the card but was still shipped to the buyer, who had no issue with the card. He assumed the people involved in the authentication process are stupid.

The second issue was a card was somehow destroyed during the Authentication process. The buyer was refunded and was told the problem was not my fault and I did not suffer monetarily but how was a card destroyed?

Today a card I submitted to SGC, stored and shipped in a graded card sleeve was stated by the Authenticity program as scratches and failed Authentication and being returned to me.

Nearly 30% of cards I shipped under this program had issues, none of which is my fault. Has anyone else experienced such?

I have also listed other cards from $450 to $1200 that did not fall under the EBAY Authenticity program. I sold a handful of cards at $450 and more that I shipped direct to the buyer with no issues and received positive feedback.

I can not detect a reason for this in my listings. Any insights on that? When I received the rejected card back and the case is damaged by the Authenticators I may be done with EBAY, atleast with expensive cards unless I can figure out why some of my more expensive listings are getting around the EBAY Authenticity program