View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 03:00 PM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post

Sounds like a great thing you and others have going. Good luck to you all in keeping it going long into the future.
Thanks for understanding my frustration Bob, and trust me I know exactly what poorly performing branch of government sends this nonsense the average citizens way.

I have not received anything as of yet, but just was a bit grumpy after seeing that post. I really try to make a bit of difference even if tiny during this little nick of time we get to spend on this earthly plane and get defensive about someone taking that away from those that need it. I choose to help children because they do not have a selection in the hands they are dealt. I believe that if they are shown they are not forgotten that they will believe in their strength as adults to push to greater heights of achievement.

I will look into Zelle as I have not tried that as of yet. I just took in donations toward these items in any way possible to make it as easy as possible for those helping.

Have a good one.

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.