View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 01:45 PM
P@trick R.omolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Someone committed a felony and I presume a zero chance this will be pursued seriously by anyone.
I don't think anyone did because I think the seller purchased it through one of the lost or unclaimed package auctions. The auctions however seem pretty idiotic and full of potential problems. First of all they basically give anyone who purchases packages through these actions the equivalent of diplomatic immunity on anything that goes missing during shipping and is reported stolen.

Another potential problem is what if you didn't notice it listed by this seller and it passed through one or more persons hands and was back up for sale and you then reported it stolen that person better have records of where they got it from or they would be in hot water.

I think your card is a case of someone being too lazy to make an effort to get the package to the buyer or at the very least back to you.
The information says that the packages are only auctioned after every attempt has been made to deliver it. You sold the card on November 29 right in the height of the busy holiday shipping season the seller listed it on January 6. It doesn't seem like anyone spent a lot of effort in trying to get the package to the buyer or back to you.

This is a picture from the sellers warehouse on his business listing.
1545356820677.jpg

Last edited by Pat R; 01-29-2023 at 01:49 PM.