Thread: BST etiquette
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 09:04 PM
(DJ) Rich.ard.s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey2296 View Post
Along with the disclaimer in the listing it is also helpful if members state their intention in the body of the listing as opposed to just sending a pm.
"I'll take it" means it's sold imo, if I want the card I'll post a "back up" and send a pm. "PM sent" without the I'll take it tells me they are negotiating and I would feel okay sending a full price offer pm.
Yup, more than once I've followed someone elses a "PM sent" post with a private I'll take it if still available at full price message. Until a deal is done and confirmed, all options are open to the seller.

Where I think items can get a bit trickier are when 2 people say they'll take it for the same price before a deal is confirmed. Should you always have to sell to the first person? What if the first person is someone you dont trust/is antagonistic and the second is a good friend? I know there have been a couple board members I would have declined selling items to even if they were the only buyer and offered more than my asking price.
E92 Red Crofts - Anyone especially Barry, Shean, and Evers