View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 05:57 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfanNY View Post
Really? How many Tom Brady signatures have you gotten at NFL games. Or any top tier Quaterback? I have been to a few games myself in my 61 years and NFL is as locked down as any of the Major Sports leagues. I have also spent a few afternoons in Hotel lobbies and had better luck there. Waiting after a game by team Bus I have gotten a few. And I have seen the pleas of kids asking ( Mostly QB's ) for auto's be turned down 99.99% of the time. In my experiance getting signatures game day at a stadium when pro athletes are working is always difficult. Now waiting early when they arrive or late when they leave etc. Helps but lots of time and planning go in. Just buying 2 tickets to a game and expecting signatures at an NFL game just not realistic.
Sounds like you haven't been in a while. I'm not saying everyone signs, though back when I was into that, early to mid 2000s... I got MANY Hall of Famers during their playing days. And though it's not my thing any more, I always have an eye out for any signing that occurs at the stadium, typically near the players entrance and I always see a crowd and I always see players signing, including the QBs. I can't speak for Brady specifically.