View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 11:48 PM
Kevin
Kev.in Th.omas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwilly View Post
Remember that the VIP program gives you access to all the VIP signers. LT isn't a part of the VIP program.
+1!

I fear that the original poster doesn't clearly understand exactly what is included in the "VIP Package" and how it works. I hope you are not sorely disappointed, thinking you have paid 100 bucks or so and will get everyone's autograph who is at the show!

On the Tristar website linked above, every signer is listed with info on autograph prices and the specific scheduled time each athlete will be appearing. Each guest's signing is usually 2 hours in length. Scheduled signings take place throughout the week/weekend.

Your "VIP Package" includes only the athletes who are listed as a "VIP guests" on the Tristar website. And to obtain those autographs you have to be at the specific guest's scheduled time and wait until the end (after the athlete has signed for all of the people who purchased full-priced individual autograph tickets).

I recommend you go to the autograph pavilion on the first day and make friends with a helpful show veteran (there are many nice, helpful folks there usually)...tell him/her/them you're new to this and ask if he/she/they will walk you through how it all works. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the show!