View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 01:51 PM
J0sh.ua Le0nard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I still say someone should play them and pretend to go along with the deal and maybe ask where they're from, because if they're close, you could swing by to pay in cash and pick it up in person. Of course they won' do that, and will probably tell you they live somewhere else, like in another state. But if you continue to be friendly and press them as to an actual city they live in in that other state/area, you can then act surprised and say hey, that's great, you just happen to have a real good friend/relative that lives in that same city that would be glad to swing by and pay for the item and pick it up for you. You can tell them that you were going to be seeing that friend/relative in the next week or so, and it would save the seller the time/cost of shipping it. Plus they'd get paid in cash. And then you finish off by telling the scammer to not worry about meeting up with your friend/relative, they're a cop, so they wouldn't need to be concerned about someone trying to rip them off.

Can only imagine how quickly they'd then cut off communications, or what new BS they'd come back with. LOL
I had one of them going for a good part of the day a while back. I BCC'd Leon on most of it. The guy kept sending me pics of different cards and when I called him out he said the previous one had sold! lol