View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 04:02 PM
Joe M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
I keep pining for Orlando, Fl. Admitedly, I live in South Florida so am probably prejudiced, but it could easily attract collectors from the S/E as well as TX and OK. It is a hub and the amenities abound, that is if our governor hasn't put out hit contracts on Mickey, Goofy and Donald.
Chicago and Cleveland are too close in proximity, hardly serving a national collector base, while AC is a cess pool, crime, drugs and hookers and logistically tough to reach unless you are driving.
I know Mike wished to draw a cross section of the population by trying to move it around, e,g, Atlanta and wish the present Committee would have a more open mind about the next go round.
I agree, I am in Ft Myers

Collecting Detroit 19th Century N172, N173, N175.
N172 Detroit. Getzein, McGlone, Rooks, Wheelock, Gillligan, Kid Baldwin Error, Lady Baldwin, Conway, Deacon White

Positive transactions with Joe G, Jay Miller, CTANK80, BIGFISH, MGHPRO, k. DIXON, LEON, INSIDETHEWRAPPER, GOCUBSGO32, Steve Suckow, RAINIER2004, Ben Yourg, GNAZ01, yanksrnice09, cmiz5290, Kris Sweckard (Kris19),Angyal, Chuck Tapia,Belfast1933,bcbgcbrcb,fusorcruiser, tsp06, cobbcobb13