View Single Post
Old 04-29-2022, 09:45 AM
Gr.eg McCl.@y

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobC View Post
I'm not saying anything good about PWCC, I'm just against people blatantly throwing CSG under the bus for accepting business through PWCC. You make it out like they (CSG) are guilty of something when they haven't done anything wrong yet, at least not as far as I know. I am not for fraud at all, but maybe instead of getting mad or upset at CSG for accepting work from consignors who decided to use PWCC, maybe you and others of a similar bent should be directing more of your anger and disgust at the people who still chose to consign through PWCC. Or is it automatically assumed that card doctors are the only people still consigning and selling through PWCC, and thus every single card being sold by PWCC has been doctored or altered somehow?

You can make all the infantile and idiotic comments you want, and personally insult me all you like. I never said or implied that people that don't like fraud are annoying, so don't go trying to put words in my mouth. But it is annoying whenever someone even mentions PWCC and all bashing starts anew. I've heard it 1,000 times already, and get it, you all hate PWCC and think they suck. Great, I'm with you, but can we talk about something else already?

I'm not necessarily a big fan of CSG partnering with PWCC either, but given the circumstances and current situation in the hobby and with TPGs, I can on some levels understand where CSG may be coming from in deciding to do business through PWCC. And I was hoping to possibly have at least a semi-intelligent and adult conversation about that aspect of it without the conversation digressing into a PWCC bashing session, and the automatic inclusion of CSG in the bashing simply because they agreed to accept grading submissions from consignors through PWCC.

That is exactly why I was purposely proactive in commenting like I did about sarcastic and joking comments being made about the partnership, I was hoping to cut off the stupid statements from being directed at CSG since they haven't really done anything wrong yet that I'm aware of. I should have known better though, there always seems to be someone that will troll what could otherwise an intelligent discussion here on the forum. I was interested to see what others thought of the reasoning I put forth as to maybe why CSG decided to go forward with this partnership anyway, and the different things that may or may not have influenced them. But noooooo! It unfortunately started turning into a PWCC is bad and stupid, so therefore if CSG decides to work with them CSG is now automatically bad and stupid too thread.

So, sorry you didn't fully understand and comprehend what I was trying to say, and somehow think I'm supporting PWCC and fraud. But that ignorance is on you. I'm not, and never have or will support fraud, and those who perpetrate it. But maybe, just maybe, if CSG starts looking at these submissions coming through PWCC, they'll pay more attention to what they're looking at and catch more of these altered and doctored card attempts than their predecessors ever did. Now wouldn't that be nice?

Despite all the hatred and anger directed at PWCC, they're still around, and it doesn't appear they'll be disappearing or going anywhere anytime soon. So suck it up and deal with it! You can bitch and moan about PWCC all you want, but why not at least give CSG a chance before bashing them in as well? This is exactly the kind of crap I feared would be coming out in this thread instead of a more positive conversation as to why CSG decided to do this. And thus, the close-minded minds appear to rule the day again.
What's infantile is your 6 paragraph screed of anger and detest over a single line sarcastic remark about a grading company hopping into bed with the fraudsters best known for sneaking frauds past grading companies. All you want to do is bitch about people who think that this is a bad idea? No shit, not many people will think CSG choosing to publicly align with the graded card fraudsters is positive. Why would they? Good luck with that hot take. Take some of your own advice...