View Single Post
Old 04-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Johnny MaZilli

I’m going to preface that i myself really like sending cards in for grading only within certain limits expectations, kinda pick and choose your best cards with the most upside potential. I never crack cards without knowing the history, where it come from raw, whom it was graded by ect. I’ll only usually do this on cards I had raw first.

That being said I have noticed it seems like far to many feel the need to just grade And hope for the best. It’s like a gambler who had some luck grading in the past, maybe scored on a couple cards.
Now they think they’re good and can one up the house so then send in. When cards come back much harsher graded then expected they have an issue of wether to cut their losses or double down. Many double down and repeat the same cycle, it’s a gamble, could it work or could it be danger zone, idk but check some peoples credit card bills who are pissed when they get charged and aren’t getting the graded they perceived. If you have conviction in your card sure keep trying but to arbitrarily keep sending back in is risky business.

Last edited by Johnny630; 04-10-2022 at 06:26 PM.