View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 03:17 PM
Marty Sullivan

Default Looking for these signed 1933 Goudey cards…HELP!

I’ve been collecting signed 1933 Goudey cards for over 10 years and I now believe I have the most complete signed set that exists. I currently have 216 of the 239 cards in the set autographed. It has been a long and fascinating quest and I’m currently writing a book about this project and the 1933 Goudey set in general. I hope to be finished with the book later this year.

I’m constantly trying to upgrade my cards to get the best example available. I won quiet a few from the recent Memory Lane auction but I missed out on two. If you won, or if you know who won the signed 33 of Jess Petty from the Uncle Jimmy Collection, could you message me please? Also, if you know who won Lot #339, I’d be interested in the Frank Hogan card that was in the lot as an upgrade.

I’m always looking for signed 1933 Goudey cards from the Uncle Jimmy Collection. I currently have close to 40 signed 1933 Goudey cards from the Uncle Jimmy Collection. I hope I can get to 50 from his amazing collection soon. If you have any signed 1933 Goudey cards from the Uncle Jimmy Collection, message me. I’d love to know what you have. I’d really like to find a signed Jim Bottomley from the Uncle Jimmy Collection…he had 3.

Finally, if you have a signed 1933 Goudey and you’re willing to part with it, email me a photo. I’m seriously always upgrading. I also have quite a few extras if you’re looking to add a few signed ones to your collection, message me.

I appreciate your time!

Marty S.

Instagram: @signed1933goudey
Email: martyesullivan@yahoo.com