View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 10:24 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Fair...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammb View Post
You are right. I sometimes do just that. However I thought this was a no brainer. On principle, I am going to appeal and resubmit the card along with tthe thirty bucks. I have got to get an explanation.
That is your right Tony all day however if you are sending it back for an explanation, I'd not send the $30 and see if they would do it. I feel that folks on here have found the likely culprits. The stain or ink Stain on front, the print dots on top of front, the possible paper loss on corner and the chipping on the back right of card. I think with all of this it will not be higher than a 4. Looks like an 8 but its most likely a 3.5 or 4. It happens where these cards sneak by our well trained eyes as you know. Happens to all of us. I was not trying to make you feel bad I was just surprised that a PSA 6 had just sold for $4 ! Crazy! I do understand you just wanted it graded for your set or collection.

Thank you for the thread and I think we would all be curious the outcome or response from SGC, thanks!

Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 03-13-2022 at 10:26 AM.