View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 02:56 AM
M@rk S@tterstr0m

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfinley View Post

I really hate doing this, but the fact that some of you so blatantly do not know RIGHT from WRONG sickens me as a father, a husband, and an American.

I'm still waiting. I'm waiting on the cowards calling Zelensky and the rest of Ukraine who are fighting for their sovereign right to govern themselves "selfish" to tell me whether they would or would not fight for their own
+1

Nobody anywhere in the world disputes the fact Russia invaded Ukraine with a large military force designed to kill people. Nobody disputes the fact that Russian forces, missiles, and tanks are killing (murdering) people.

Yet, there will always be those pseudo-intellectuals who will say "Well, we don't know all the details..." or "There must be some convoluted way to blame the USA because, well, we like to blame the USA..." or "This isn't really happening because all media is corrupt..."

As to Zelensky, if you respect what George Washington did, at great personal risk, to firmly found the concept of self-governance into reality, you have to also give this guy credit for putting his life on the line rather than accepting the invitation of a comfortable exile.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg putrid.jpg (103.3 KB, 94 views)