View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 01:50 PM
ja.mes na.higian

Default Sirius

I have posted info on them b4 - perhaps a different thread?

Anyway, I have utilized them extensively as a buyer and seller since they commenced DAY ONE.

They are kind of a poor man's auction site. Their fees are considerably less than others. Their service therefore (IMO) is considerably less than others. That said, for the past two years during the pandemic, their service is the same as most others.

Do not bother calling them - you will never get an answer or be able to leave a message that is retrieved.

Do EMAIL them. Generally, they do not respond within a reasonable time frame. If you email them multiple times on the same front, you might get an answer swifter.

I do know one of the principals name is Michael. Do not know his last name. He has personally assisted me multiple times over the years. That said, you must be extremely patient.

I think their service is excellent. I have never had one error and this goes back over ten years with buying in every auction, and consigning 500+ slabs annually. They payout about 4-6 weeks after auction's end. Never had one of their checks come back.

Hope this helps: As a collector of mostly 1950s thru 1980 baseball, football and basketball I feel Sirius is perfect for selling lower value cards. They capture reasonable hammer prices and their fees are low. Generally speaking, I sell mostly slabs with a value of $100 or less with them and have always realized my bottom line NET on these is much greater than eBay, or PWCC, etc.