View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 07:39 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
485 votes so far and not 1 person between 16 - 21. I am not sure what that means except maybe that age aren't into vintage baseball cards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by egri View Post
Sixteen was right around when I got out of cards. Wasn’t sure what the girls would think. I got back in around 19-20, but didn’t have serious money to put towards the hobby until I was around 22.
I think they are on Twitter. There is a big hobby presence there. I also agree that it is hard to buy vintage. If you don't know baseball history, and only know Ruth, Dimaggio, Mantle.... those cards might appear to be out of reach. Personally, I wanted to collect players who were playing. Griffey, Larkin, Jeter. It's exciting to follow a player in their career. Once they retired I didn't want to collect post-career cards. So then I moved to vintage because I had more money to spend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo