View Single Post
Old 11-27-2021, 02:38 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
You said:
All he does is post about me. From one thread to the next. His entire existence here is stalking me.

What YOU said is BS. I thought you were a statistician, since when is 16 of 25 100 percent? By lawyer math it's 64 percent.

Or maybe it's the same logic that lets you ignore half of Koufax' career lol. Only the 16 count.

This is the perfect example of why everyone hates lawyers. There isn't a single person here, including yourself, who is confused about what someone actually means when they say something like "all he/she does is X". Then the forum captain lawyer comes along to point out the obvious, "well actually, he did make a post about Jackie Robinson last week". Or if someone says, "all he does is sleep", you're the genius that's going to point out, "well actually, I saw him eating lunch yesterday".

I'm done playing games with you Peter. Have fun talking to the wall like you always do.

My point is clear. Lorewalker stalks me from thread to thread. He has a serious problem. The majority of his content over the past 3 or 4 months is either directly about me or mocking me. It's extremely childish.