View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 05:05 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
From your perspective, not (I don't think) having been deeply involved with all this for a long time, I understand that approach. From mine, to paraphrase Dylan, I don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
I wasn't aware of the accusations until some point in 2019 when I started posting on Blowout. So I was late to the game. However, I did read every thread I could find on the topic (which turned out to be thousands of pages worth of posts). I also did a fair amount of digging on my own, and even wrote webscraping scripts to investigate PWCC's user base (somewhere on my computer I have a database with every feedback entry they ever received on eBay). While I agree that there are some concerns worth looking into, I haven't found any of them to be unexplainable. And I encountered mountains of conjecture and faulty reasoning along the way. If it turns out that they were committing these crimes, then I will gladly board the train at that time and throw shit on them as well. But I just can't do it at this point. I want to see the process play out first. The worst I can say is that I was late to the party, but I'd rather be late than wrongfully accuse.

Now the Joe Clemons guy and his BGS black labels... Ya, that's messed up. There is no scenario whatsoever where he wasn't given preferential treatment.