View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 10:58 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
PWCC is not a grading company you say yet they offer their opinion on the grade of a card rountinely.
They put an eye-appeal sticker on cards that are well-centered. That doesn't make them a grading company and it certainly doesn't make them responsible for validating real grading companies' opinions regarding cards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullmandds View Post
And I believe an association between pwcc and moser has been established showing they have worked together.
Because they sold a card to someone whose masked eBay user ID is "m***1", which happens to be the same as one of the 100+ unique masked user IDs that his "Whitman111" account receives when making purchases? Do you have any idea how many buyers there are on eBay with the same masked ID? There are thousands. Literally thousands. And Moser's masked eBay ID changes every time. I've proved this multiple times.

But that aside, let's just assume they have done business together. I absolutely believe they probably have. So what? They're a consignment company. People consign cards to them. Are they really responsible for playing detectives to try to determine which of their users might be guilty of "crimes" that law enforcement doesn't even care to pursue? How is this their responsibility whatsoever? People alter cards. Thousands of people. Those cards sneak past grading all the time. And what if they falsely accuse someone because some internet troll "detectives" think a masked eBay user ID actually means something? Then what?