View Single Post
Old 08-21-2021, 04:17 PM
Emlily Ell.is

Yea, I'd find a dealer/seller that has several. I've been trying to build the 1958 set, and I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to have to pick up smaller lots (was getting 40-60 at first, now more like 5-10 of my set needs). And the shipping is killing me. I know it's only about $3.50 to ship, but most people on Facebook charge $5 for 1 card BMWT. So just keep that in mind.

By buying from one seller/dealer, you should help offset some of those costs. I've tried GMC, but his stuff always goes for higher than other sellers with the same condition cards. At first, I would put in a max bid and then get outbid at the very last second by someone with like 90% bid activity with him. So I've just stopped buying from him and focusing on others. But I agree to try and find someone with several of the cards.

I have done deals with: snowman, exhibitman, roquan, vintagetoppscards, bobsbbcards, sayitaintso, tsp06, gorditadogg, 4reals, bnorth, clydepepper, jcfowler6, jimmer77, tsp06, Bartholomew_Bump_Bailey, swk473 plus others.