View Single Post
Old 08-20-2021, 08:58 PM
Ch.ris Jenk.ins

https://www.estatesales.net/AL/Alabaster/35007/2983854

Here is the sale info with 300-ish pics. Got there this morning and was in the first group that allowed entry. Lots of cool stuff in there. Most of it was in a smallish basement room. Prices were very high, especially on cards. I may go back Sunday and see what's left and what kind of deals they will make. Lots of autographed balls, prints, posters, etc. A few I can remember off the top of my head, with asking prices:

1. Mantle Autograph Ball - $500
2. Joe DiMaggio Autographed Ball - $350
3. 500 HR Club Auto Ball - $750
- Included Mantle, Ted Williams, Banks, Mike Schmidt, E. Mathews, Frank Robinson, McCovey?, Willie Mays.... Had 11-12 sigs. Really nice ball!

Had 2 big posters (see pics in link), 1 500 HR Club and 1 3000 Hit Club. All members signed. Wanted $750 each.

On the flip side, they had a really nice, perfectly centered '57 Ted Williams #1 with a small crinkle on the back of the top left corner. Beautiful card that wouldn't grade higher than a 4. They priced at $1500.

I didn't buy anything this morning. Some really good cards that were framed. Couldn't tell if they were trimmed to fit, glued in or what. I stayed away.