View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 06:57 AM
Erik

Default Hey, pennant guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKCardGuy View Post
Thanks for those who've come back with feedback. I've saved an updated version here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EPE...ew?usp=sharing

Now with 469 pennants and corrections.

Gary,

I love this idea and think documenting it the way you suggest makes a lot of sense. I’ve tossed around a similar idea in the past, but I don’t have enough time to take this head-on. But I’m happy to help!

I think other fields we could consider is something like decade/date range, as a level of detail higher than a specific year as not all pennant years are known. This could auto populate as a simple calc if a year is input, and default to NULL if a specific year isn’t entered (overridden as required). Also, perhaps league and or sport if we bring in other sports. I think having football (rob has this really well documented) and even basketball + hockey would be fun...but I may have just doubled the length of the data set [emoji23]

At any rate, I think this is great. Documenting this electronically with the previously mentioned attributes will add tremendous value to the community to easily group by, sort, filter, etc.

Count me in!

Last edited by erikc21; 05-23-2021 at 07:01 AM.