View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 07:45 AM
Jeff
Je.ff Gro.ss

Quote:
Originally Posted by todeen View Post
https://americancollectors.com/

I am a USAA member, American Collectors Insurance is the company that they contract with for referrals. I have a $10,000 policy with them. I have collectors car insurance thru them as well, and I had to use that policy with them this summer. They were quick about getting me a check to cover my dings and dents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Not sure anyone is still following this thread, but since I started it, I thought I’d wrap it up to help others... I just finished a super easy phone call with American Collectors Insurance, answered several questions, got about $32k coverage with $0 deductible for annual premium of under $200.

No requirements to keep cards in a safe, ok that they are on display in the basement in my card-cave to enjoy, and some nice extra features like an auto 8% value increase on any items valued over $2k. I do have to send them an inventory of the higher end cards within 30 days which is something I’ve been meaning to do anyway (but not the thousands of junk cards that we all probably have which are valueless)

Nice to have this done - thought I’d share to help others out.

Good luck and Happy Opening Day, 2021!

Jeff