View Single Post
Old 01-28-2021, 04:33 PM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by dio View Post
I think he's a loser regretted sold his trout and use all the money to buy derek carr card, instead of buying 52 mantle or trout
I would never sell my 51 or 52 Mantle card to a jackass like that. It would have to be a like minded collector. Would never sell it to a guy who has bought a Luka, Snuka, Wandering Franco or Jaylen Domingos. Just don't believe those are true collectors. They are "investors" like all the 8 year old investors that lost their asses in the 1980's making a killing now. More power to them.

I collect for the fun it brought me as a child, not the $$$$. It is rather crazy that the same system they used to drive up all the prices on the new crap is proving to work in the stock market right now. Interesting times to say the least. I wish them ALL the best! Never been one to follow the get rich quick crowd. Always been a dollar cost average, diversification kind of a guy. I sleep great at night and if the light went out tomorrow.

I learned long ago that hard work, slow and steady with integrity while giving as much as I can to others wins the race.

Last edited by Fuddjcal; 01-28-2021 at 04:34 PM.