View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 05:14 AM

Usually I don't respond to these threads, but I do know Kevin for years and spoke a few times to him. This should have never gone this far from the start. Kevin knows the first rule of thumb is to send either send a computer or phone scans front and back to the buyer. I do this all the time. The buyer should then know what he wants to do. Also, if the scans are questionable, the buyer will either ask for another scan or will pass on the card. As a seller of t206 cards, I get these questions all the time. A card of the caliper, will never be hard to resell to another buyer. Kevin should know to always refund the buyer in full. This in return, he will keep his good reputation instead of having it tarnished on this site. If Kevin is still angry over this matter, just don't deal with the buyer anymore, but at least your still have a strong reputation and you can still buy and sell on this site. You and I Kevin didn't always agree, but we do have a mutual respect for each other. You do have a lot of knowledge in this hobby, but this was the right thing to do. Sometimes you have to bite your tongue over issues like this and at times like this a reputation is more important than a baseball card.