View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 08:57 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_G. View Post
On the picture front . . . thank you! I'm not worried about losing last couple weeks of pictures, easy to recover. Fixing the several years that proceeded that was my concern and looks like you are well on the way to having that fixed. Many thanks to those working their tails off to fix the issues (that includes you Chris).
That was my thought too, Joe. I can easily tell the guys that we lost a few weeks of pictures and there probably won't be mayham. But if we lose it all, yikes, there could be a mutiny LOL..

I didn't want to say who it was until I asked if it was ok. But yes, Chris Br.owne, worked a lot on this and continues now. As a matter of fact he is now an administrator on the board too. And on another personnel issue, member Dan Bre.tta (hey Dan) SlideKellySlide has stepped down as a moderator. He said he is not on the forum as much and thought it was best. He is still here a member. Thanks again Dan for the years of helping oversee the forum. And Wayne De.lia also did the other heavy lifting on this current project of issues out the yin yang. Another great OBC'er.

More work to come in the future but the system does seem to be smoother than it's been in a long time (knock on wood).