View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 12:12 PM
Jam.es Braci.liano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleepernop View Post
I bought a fairly large dollar raw card on eBay. The seller listed it as Original with ample description as to why that was the case. I took the risk knowing eBay stands behind buyers in cases of counterfeits.

Sure enough the card comes and it was a fake. A good fake, but a fake nonetheless. I contacted the seller and let him know I’d be returning it, and submitted for the return with good photos and documentation. The seller eventually accepted the return in eBay.

Then, when gets the card back he opens a claim against me saying that I RETURNED A DIFFERENT CARD! Needless to say I’m furious, and have to wait on eBay.

My question- what can I do to protect myself. Talking to someone at eBay is impossible anymore. Should I file a Police report of his scam? I’d love to get this crook pinched too. Any advice is welcomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Filing a police report is pointless, police work on evidence and you have none. Its your word against his. I'm sure Ebay will rule in your favor. If they don't, file a PayPal claim.

Last edited by Jim65; 07-14-2020 at 12:33 PM.