View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 06:43 AM
Ju$tin D@v3n.por+

Default Possible items from forgery factory sold by Hunt

This hit the news this morning -

I don't think that Hunt or any of those other than the forger and cronies would be at fault here, however if you've made a big memorabilia purchase of historic game used in the past few years this may be worth watching. This will also add some pause to art collectors. Props to the FBI for being on it.

Perhaps the memorabilia was to launder the art fraud monies as they have not determined the authenticity of the those auctions as of yet. I imagine as it was new to Hunt at the time of story the FBI will be reaching out to those buyers for research soon. I would only assume that other auction houses would be involved as the art was sold through several. Items mentioned include used Ruth and Gehrig bats at this time, likely more coming as the records seized are researched.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ty/5398152002/

Player collecting - Lance Parrish, Jim Davenport, John Norlander.

Successful B/S/T with - Highstep74, Northviewcats, pencil1974, T2069bk, tjenkins, wilkiebaby11, baez578, Bocabirdman, maddux31, Leon, Just-Collect, bigfish, quinnsryche...and a whole bunch more, I stopped keeping track, lol.

Last edited by JustinD; 07-09-2020 at 06:48 AM.