View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 09:38 AM
T!.m H.
Tim Hu,nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
This is what concerns me. The buyer can file with eBay or Paypal and request a refund on "lost" mail. If you have a tracking number, but an item is taking a few extra weeks, will eBay/Paypal just side with the buyer and force the refund? I assume that USPS isn't going to pay out insurance claims on delayed mail either. I can see buyers winning a claim with eBay/Paypal, getting a refund, but the package eventually makes its way to the destination, so the seller can't file an insurance claim either. Anyone run into this yet?
This has been happening with ebay, buyer complains about slow shipping and ebay approves the refund. Worst part is if you as a seller do not fight for your money after item shows as delivered, buyer gets item for free...ebay has really gone down the tubes for sellers...
Successful B/S/T deals with asoriano, obcbobd, x2dRich2000, eyecollectvintage, RepublicaninMass, Kwikford, Oneofthree67, jfkheat, scottglevy, whitehse, GoldenAge50s, Peter Spaeth, Northviewcats, megalimey, BenitoMcNamara, Edwolf1963, mightyq, sidepocket, darwinbulldog, jasonc, jessejames, sb1, rjackson44, bobbyw8469, quinnsryche, Carter08, philliesfan and ALBB, Buythatcard and JimmyC so far.