View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 08:52 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chalupacollects View Post
Some things to actually do.

1. File the claim with ebay as not received. Its a large amount and they will pay attention to your claims especially with the same card listed on ebay. At least start the process of getting your money back.

2. Get copy of postal receipt/shipping label from original seller to present to post office in Brooklyn.

3. Paid via credit card either direct or Paypal? Start the chargeback process of getting your money back with them. The pressure of either ebay or your credit card company reimbursing you will force them to act.

4. Since your in an apartment in Brooklyn - this is not bad by the way... Sign up through the USPS for "Informed Delivery" service. Its free and everyday you get mail you get a scan of what is being delivered THAT day. Only thing I noticed so far is they don't scan the junk maill...

Good luck!

I actually live in a house, not an apartment. In a pretty good area of brooklyn but I think I will sign up for the informed delivery service. Concerning the chargeback approach, I would really like to wait and see considering that really only hurts the seller, but obviously If I never get the item in my possession, It's going to be an avenue that I might have to explore. I think I will file a claim with ebay, after everything that happened, assuming I do not get the card tomorrow.