View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 06:15 PM
J0hn H@rper

Quote:
Originally Posted by toledo_mudhen View Post
Seriously? - Yes is always better to sell the same card more than once

I would definitely contact the seller (and ebay) asking "What up dog?"

As for USPS - just anecdotal but-

I have been on eBay as both buyer and seller since 96 (yea old - right?) and have NEVER had an item actually get lost in the mail. Have had several that got "stuck" at some point in the tracking but eventually everything has always arrived at where it should.
You've somehow danced through the raindrops unscathed for all that time, and against all odds.

I've only been involved again in the hobby for about six months, and there have already been two mis-delivered packages that I likely never would have gotten (had it not been for the honesty of both someone in my apartment building and another person across town).

Then there was the wrong package in my own mailbox yesterday (that I had to drop off down the hall to its rightful owner).

Obviously it doesn't happen that often, but you still see too many of these stories to not always be on alert. So I'm not surprised that the most unlucky ones (like number Seven here...go figure) occasionally hit the daily double of both botched delivery and unscrupulous recipient

Last edited by cardsagain74; 06-28-2020 at 06:17 PM.