View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 03:08 PM
James M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobucsmagic74 View Post
Its also possible the 2nd seller doesn't even have the card in his possession yet. The card could have been shipped with a team bag even though the original listing doesn't show it in a bag (which would make sense, most of us would remove the card to provide a better pic). In fact it would make sense that a novice would take a picture of the card in a team bag rather than taking it out and getting a better pic of the card. My guess, card was misdelivered. Individual who received card in error contacted a friend who he knows has some experience with cards. This second seller lists the card with the photo he was sent and it will be shipped out by the person who received the card in error/or the second seller will ship once he takes possession.

I'd ask the first seller if he shipped the card in a team bag. A random person who received the card wouldn't have one to put it in

Certainly a possibility. That didn't even cross my mind.

EDIT:

First seller confirmed it was put in a team bag. More and more I'm thinking the package was misdelivered, stolen and then relisted by the person that stole it. Will have more of an idea tomorrow.

Last edited by Seven; 06-28-2020 at 03:49 PM. Reason: update.