View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Guy Bourque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Ok, after reading a bit of the thread is it correct to say that most sellers DO provide the shipping cost in the item description, however, since you are in Canada, the sellers end up charging you more because the ship to address changes from a US postal address to a Canadian postal address?

Perhaps you could contact the seller prior to bidding and find out how much they charge to ship it to a Canadian address. Sounds like a pain but it could reduce your 2 out of 3 to much less.

Don't you wish you could pay in Canadian $$
No , 9 times out of the 10 shipping to Canada is indicated, Like in my previous comment that I posted, if I'm buing a 30$ item and the shipping is $20 + Duty + Taxes + exchange I will pass on it, But if I am Buying a $400 item and the shipping is 25$ + Duty + taxes + exchange and I really want the item and chances are that I cannot find one in Canada , I will buy it and be happy to add it to my collection , I will come and show it off on different platforms such as this one and never complain how I got ripped off on shipping because I knew ahead of time.