View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 04:34 PM
R0b3rt Ch!ld3rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100backstroke View Post
This scandal is now not new. There has been plenty of time to sit back, reflect, weigh opinions, digest this whole mess, and come up with a game plan for your own collecting. Personally, I put all buying of significant (to me) cards on hold and doubt I pick up anything new of significant value anytime soon. I still enjoy collecting, however, and have changed to collecting new raw cards of the current players I like - Yelich, Trout, Steph Curry, Giannis, few others. But darn them (PSA), really sucks what they have let through. I blame them more than anyone. They are supposed to be the professionals. They have failed doing their job. If they were on the ball, had caught the majority of alterations, and slabbed accordingly, this hobby wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.
Not to a great extent, but I have also dabbled in raw modern singles of current players. I haven't totally stopped buying vintage, but I have changed the way I scratch my baseball card itch. I also have learned to love low grade vintage issues that I am familiar with from reliable sources.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk