View Single Post
Old 02-18-2020, 09:02 AM
Ma.tt Lan.dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
Frankly, You all can give me shit for speaking my mind and what I firmly believe is a billion dollar fraud going back 20 years. That is not joke. I really don't give a shit about you nay sayers that just want to keep the PSA gravy train rolling. I think you are short sighted and don't stand up for what you believe is right. Either that or you have no moral compass....or perhaps you are too pigheaded or just a complete asshole that only cares about yourself?

I would rather have my old sagging bat winged balls sliced off than to support a company that rips people off consistently and doesn't give 2 shits about their customers.

My parents taught me to stand up for right and wrong and that's what I'm going to do and continue to do until the day I die. I am not part of the problem. I am trying to get the word out and help just 1 person.

If you can't stop associating with criminals to enjoy your hobby or to make money, that's on you. You imbeciles know who you are.
All the work is being done by BODA. Your parents may have taught you that yelling and screaming on a bulletin board = standing up for whats right, but they were wrong.

I’d argue your act on this forum does more harm then good. You are loud, divisive, and from what can tell aren’t involved in the solution. And if you have known about this stuff for 20 years, then where the f!@# where you the last 19.5 years to stand up for whats right and wrong, like your mammy and pappy taught you?

Last edited by Leon; 02-18-2020 at 09:12 AM. Reason: f bomb