View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 02:02 PM
J0hn Collin$

Default eBay / PayPal refunds when item shows delivered?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynparson View Post
Hi what’s your eBay I’d so I know to block you. You admit the card may have been delivered but lost by your company and you think it’s ok to stiff the seller. What a dick move.

Well, thanks there for reading my subsequent posts completely. If you had done that, you would see clearly where I’m not trying to stiff the seller, but am trying to collect on eBay’s “Money Back Guarantee” for not receiving the item...which at the end of 11 days now still, I haven’t. I’ve told the eBay rep the seller did nothing wrong. Ebay can see in my messages where I confirmed TO the seller he did nothing wrong. The seller provided all tracking information, including supposed proof of delivery in the correct zip code, in a formal response to eBay. eBay has already confirmed to me that they will not penalize the seller. The question is if they refund me anyway, under the policy due to the terms of their guarantee - which despite the unfortunate evidence to the contrary, and whatever you might like to believe - I should still be covered by.

Relax, Dickie. The seller is going to be just fine. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by jchcollins; 01-21-2020 at 02:23 PM.