View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 04:07 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampsfan View Post
Sorry, but one does not beget the other. You cannot assume that because a client does not sue means they are happy with the experience.

I am absolutely pi$$ed with an auction house at the moment on a consignment issue. Been fighting with them for almost three years. The amount (approx. $1000) is not worth suing over. However, I will be formally documenting the issue in an upcoming post, and on a new website I am building.

My $1000 item is now essentially worthless because of their neglect and incompetence, but I am not getting a lawyer and suing them. You cannot equate one with the other.
It appears the point of your post is 'why bother, since its only $1000 given all the costs and time involve to try to recover damages.

what about the 50k and 100k issues we have seen on other cards.

You said $1000 is not worth fighting for, what about 100k? If answer is no, why bring up the $1000 item. My point is there are a lot more issues than low value cards, there is plenty of high dollar cards issues which makes your argument weak

I am sure nobody is 'happy' or 'satisfied' its obvoius tongue and cheek but nobody has filed a lawsuit so everyone is just eating their card issues like you , is what you would be saying even on the 50k ones...thats assuming the owner only has 1 card..he could have more than 1 as well that have issues or its being resolved to their 'satisfaction' P where lawsuit not necessary. If there have been any lawsuits, correct me.

There is not unlimited time, there are statutes of limitations as well...

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 01-02-2020 at 04:26 PM.