View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 03:19 AM
Joe H
Joe He.rne

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbeck View Post
I have attempted to forward the information to the party that actually has done the majority of the work in uncovering the current information. No, not you, but a different board altogether. I have no idea who you are but you obviously have some distorted thinking. I wanted to make the point that an individual who has been accused multiple times by this board is still actively buying. I assume he could care less about the accusations being made. Maybe they are attempting to bump the card or maybe something worse, I have no idea. You think that disclosing this one card to the individual who follows these cards religiously, but not you, is tantamount to being a card doctor and is useless? Think before you post and attempt to disparage someone publicly. They may actually be doing more good for the hobby than you and your egotistical, pompous innuendos. I apologize if I did not reply fast enough to your liking, I don't spend every waking hour on the board as if my life depends on it.
all well and good; you two can spat, it'll be fun to watch... but I'd still like to know the card and/or ebay user