View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 09:32 AM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
Completely gratuitous post Jake, had nothing whatever to do with my post about the extent to which BODA is likely to be able to out altered cards which it turn was a response to a question. You took a shot at Jeff with the Peter C. reference so you clearly wanted to invite yet another round, why I don't know.
Eh, he as well as YOU have called me that and he was the original instigator on this and was first on this thread to invoke this name. If he didnt think he was Peter C, why would he care. If its such an insult not to be said, why did he call me that. (i dont view it as insult to me because i am not him but maybe he does which 'invited another round'

is that one of the 20 insults he was referring too?...how many insults from him do you think he made about me? Let me guess, he didnt insult me at all, however saying Peter C. thats fighting words...lol

As far as the $10,000 issue, i brought it up many times, its not like hes scared to post a defense, he never corrected me. He also disappeared when new cards with issues over $10,000 were outed.

However. I never corrected him about living on my mom's couch either though...so let me deny that one ..though i dont think its a bad thing, all depends.

So, ok he agrees there many cards with issues over $10,000.00. There was a mentioning of small claims and too much time and effort to sue so i thought the point was there was not enough value for whoever made those points.

Last edited by 1952boyntoncollector; 11-20-2019 at 09:44 AM.