View Single Post
Old 10-31-2019, 09:38 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

You can make your own rules on the BST auction section. So if you want to try to move an expensive card just start out at a fair minimum. IF it doesn't sell you have wasted 5-10 minutes but it is free to try. No risk. No taxes either.
I can't buy almost anything online anymore without being taxed. I don't mind taxes but would prefer not to have to pay them.
Personally, I think our whole tax system sucks. On some items the repeated sales tax can equal more than the item is even worth.

I would look at a hybrid sale if I sell again. The first time was orchestrated and I got a nice auction catalog of all of my stuff for future reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
It is defintely somethign EVERY collector should consider. I may consider Lee Behrens and someone else said Steve Novella. Honesty is the most important aspect for me (along with quick pay). I'll probably do a hybird. Use someone for the pricier stuff (over $50) and maybe right here on the BST boards for the stuff over $50. The auction side here doesn't appear to get much activity, but there are a few sellers selling religiously there, and if I were to firesale stuff there, that might promote interest even more.

Last edited by Leon; 10-31-2019 at 09:39 AM.