View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 04:47 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
I’m not proving your point at all except for the one on top of your head. Just because strip mall lawyers don’t get calls to go after PSA doesn’t mean other lawyers aren’t. There was only one lawsuit brought against Mastro — does that mean that all his victims were otherwise happy? Your logic or lack thereof is the reason why you have no knowledge of potential litigants lining up against PSA. Just admit it: you know nothing firsthand about any of the legal issues here.

Its interesting that almost every comment you make has an insult in it. We all know about people who find they have to belittle people.

I am making a point. There are no lawsuits. Only takes one major suit to help resolve other potential cases so having one lawsuit is a big deal versus zero.

There is no final answer that you have or I have as to why there arent any. We all have are viewpoints. I am free to make my own point and you are free to make your point.

Even people not in penthouse lawyer offices are free to make our points known. The fact you bother to reply to little ole me shows me something. I assume you will again respond with an nursery school insult and raise your dorsal fin but again you will feel the need to say something. Thats the funny thing.