View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac32 View Post
I have seen these before and they are all over the board and very condition sensitive. The 1921 Yankees in vg condition go for around maybe $30 and maybe double that for the stars and more for the superstars like Ruth. They are not real common and were game pieces for a board. My Elmer Miller from 1921 cost me $50 but I paid a bit of a premium as I bought it as a buy it now and if I had doen bidding instead of the buy it now, I probably would have got it for less.
Hello Ken,
I am writing to you after finding this old post from 2017 where you mention buying a 1921-30 ML Die-cuts Elmer Miller, NY Yankee in a Buy It Now auction on eBay. Crazy enough I purchased the remaining 13 cards from this set after bidding on them all. I was really bummed that this one got away from me. Needless to say I’ve been looking for it ever since. I never thought I’d come across the person who actually bought it!
I was hoping you would consider parting with it so I could complete the set. I would gladly pay a fair price. Or possibly trade for a Yankee card you may need to complete a set.

Thanks very much in advance.