View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 06:41 PM
Fred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
Maybe I’m confused, but what is incomplete about this sentence and why are we to give kudos to Rob? For letting Nash shill bid and artificially inflate the price on the market. What flavor of kool aid is this????

Mr. Lifson would then report these sales on his website, but REA never actually removed these items from their inventory, until offering them for sale at some point in the future. Because successful sales potentially increase the value of items, Mr. Lifson and Mr. Nash's scheme would artificially inflate the prices of items that they intended to sell in future auctions.”

This was a court finding, is it not?

I like how the OP doesn’t have their name listed either. Grow a set of nuts

Who were the main parties involved in the suit? If they aint slinging mud at each other then half the train wreck will be missing from the thread .

To the point, not sure what actually occurred and why it seems to have been settled and what brought the settlement (besides the obvious amicable terms for the parties involved).

If there was shill bidding knowingly going on, then that would not be a cool thing.