View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 11:17 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark17 View Post
Why do you have the need to tell me, and everyone else what to do? I'll live my own life, if it is okay with you. And if I choose to still collect cards, on my modest budget, you can go ahead and keep hurling your insults ("dupes", "stupid", "minions", "followers", etc.) but all that does is reveal your anger, rudeness and apparent control freak nature... My continuing to collect baseball cards says nothing negative about me.

Go live your own life. I'll not judge your former choices that got you into a situation of spending $100,000 on cards you now think are fraudulent, but I might make note that if I did need someone to tell me what decisions to make in life, you would not be my first choice.
I see your points and respect your opinions. I just think it's funny how people won't give it a rest and stop supporting a criminal enterprise.

Never been accused of being a control freak. I don't control anybody except myself so that part I think you are wrong. I'm many other things but that misses the mark. I'd really just like all collectors to stand up to the fraud. Is that too much to ask?