View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 11:36 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by perezfan View Post
That would've been a GREAT episode. It will never happen now, but I bet with Brentsy's charm, good looks, communication skills and flair for hyperbole, they might have swayed a Shark or two. Can't you envision them proudly standing in front of the Sharks in their spiffy black polo shirts and PWCC logos? Utilizing flip-charts to demonstrate the recent escalation of prices and the endless investment potential.

Would've been fascinating, and even cooler to see Mr. Wonderful tear into Brent's "vision".... "I like the Vault idea, but tell me how you arrived at these Tenets". And where are all these recently graded MINT cards coming from? And how many more are there?

Too bad they are now more likely to be cast in a starring role of American Greed.
Not a chance any of those guys or gals would have been fooled IMO. These are serious people with strong business acumen and skeptics by nature if someone is looking for their money.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 08-08-2019 at 11:37 AM.