View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 05:47 PM
Ste.ven Lich.tman

I try to keep these topics on point and to have civil banter even when we all may disagree. Unfortunately for a small number that is too much to ask and they continue to bring things to the gutter so I am forced to as well. At this point I really don’t know what Jeff is doing but if I were him I would represent my client as vociferously as possible and let you all figure out the rest. I would imagine if we took an honest poll of how many here have cheated on their spouse no one would be surprised at the results. And thank you Ryan, your heart is in the right place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffon512 View Post
Thank you for responding Steven. I agree with what you wrote in this line: "If I were him I’d bust my ass to get Brent the best possible result he can and let you all take care of the rest of the problems yourself." My guess is that will happen. It's the basis for my and others' concern of inconsistency between the stated motive for representation -- to affect substantive positive change in the hobby --and what the likely result will be...little to no change.

As for your question regarding Adam, the answer is no, but that would also be true of me and most others. Some people, like Peter Spaeth and BODA have stepped up and they deserve our respect. I could care less what Adam's salary is. I could also care less about aspects of your brother's personal life. I don't think either should be discussed on a message board about baseball cards.