View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 03:40 PM
Jonathan Sterling

The devil is in the details. The OP said they were in a group of 66 cards. All had back damage. He never said they were all in an album together I asked specifically if there were pictures of all the cards in an album together so far he has not replied. BUT He stated clearly that was an assumption on his part that they came from the same source. Even if they are period that dose not make them Buchners. You keep drawing a clear line saying they are Gold Coins cut from a Buchner Ad. That is the same mistake PWCC made with their Keefe. But there is Hard evidence that the Ads used the same cards and drawings as the known checklisted cards. If you cannot see the differences in the cards you can say we agree to disagree.
But when I bring up clear documented Facts and you bring up opinion that is something different.
The question was raised is are these cards uncataloged N284'S And I dont see any evidence that they are.
And given that they are all NY area players and the Keefe again a NYC player but from different source and drawn differently says that in the NYC area cards similar to Gold Coins were produced When ? By Who?